Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Clearance Cloth Diapers

My friend Alison who made these lovely cloth wipes...has asked about what deals I knew of for cloth diapers. I have several cloth diaper recommendations that I have tried on Kitty and have been quiet pleased with.
My fabulous wipes from Trade from Scratch

Grape Apple
It is a velour diaper, super soft and fits my husky 25 pound baby well. They are super cheap if you buy in bulk, 10 or more will cost.....
You can also buy them on at a time for about $6 a piece. They take about 20 or so days to arrive as they are coming from overseas.

Sunbaby Diaper
These diapers fit well. I love the super cute prints. They are a little thinner than the grape apple diapers and a little less covering, but overall, they still fit well. They are $6 each, and you can choose the package you get. They also offer a slimmer cut for slender babies. If you have a slender baby, order size 1. For fatty babies like mine, get size 2. They take about 20 days to arrive as they come from overseas.
Looking dapper in his Bumkin diaper


Bumkins has super cute diaper covers on clearance for 75% off. I have several that I use for naps and car trips. I just put a regular liner and a hemp liner. Prefolds would work as well.

Three additional sites I found with cloth diaper clearance... Swaddlebees and Nicki's Diapers and CottonBabies 
Kitty looking fancy in his Swaddlebee diaper with his friend Zoey



Want to see how much cloth diapering can save you? Saving green makes you a lucky duck

No comments:

Post a Comment