Monday, February 13, 2012

40% off a Photo Book at Shutterfly!

Yippie Skippy! 40% off a Photo Book is back at Shutterfly. I love these books. I look back at the ones I've made of Kitty and I can't believe how fast he's grown. He's almost a year old!

40% off is good, but I have some ways to get an even better deal, so follow along!
  • Start with Ebates and get an additional 4% cash back. New to Ebates? No problem. New members get a $10 reward with a $25 dollar purchase.
  • Once on Ebates, sign in and type "Shutterfly" in the search bar. A new window will open, begin creating your book.
  • Enter code BOOK40 at checkout for 40% off. Offer ends Feb. 16th, 2012 
  • FREE Shipping on orders over $30 with code SHIP30


Please tell your friends to come and by and 'like' Lucky Duck on Facebook. It's getting kinda lonely stalled out at 79 likes. There *must* be more frugal friends out there that would  like love to save some lucky duck bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment