Tuesday, January 31, 2012

25% off any Car Seat

It's back...at Toys R Us, when you turn in any old car seat, you get 25% off the purchase of a new car seat! This is a great deal and a fantastic way to recycle your old car seat. Combine that with their rewards card, where you get points for purchases that add up to get you money off later...A sweet deal!

Did you know that car seats expire? Look at the bottom of your car seat, there should be an expiration date stamped on it. If you can't find one, you really ought to think about replacing it. Read on here for more information about car seat expiration. The APA recommends rear facing til age 2 or beyond, as long as the child still meets the requirements of the weight and height of the seat in the rear facing position. I'm passionate about car seat safety, please ask any questions and I will help find the answer.

Kitty sleeping with his favourite blankie in his fabulous car seat


I hope you find just the right car seat for you and your little one. I spent days researching just the right one for Kitty. He loves his car seat and I feel great knowing when he's in his car seat, he's as safe as possible. Enjoy your savings and keeping your kiddo safe. The deal runs at Toys R Us til 20 Feb, 2012.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I’ve just discovered the same thing about my Graco Fastaction Fold Click Connect… It expires this Dec 2016.
    I’m really interested in finding out if you continued to use your seat those few extra months, because I’m debating the same. I have a weird feeling about the suggested 6 years expiration recently changing to 10 years… Makes me wonder if the extra few months really matter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I use a Graco's Aire3 Click Connect Stroller. I use this because of it's Easy Fold, Comfortable Ride, Extra Coverage, and Strolling Security.

    BTW, thanks for your review. This is really great.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete