Sunday, November 27, 2011

Save Green by buying Green on Cyber Monday

Yes, I have been sucked into buying things through Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals. It's hard to say no when it's at such a good price. I'm trying not to buy anything we won't need and instead stock up on essentials like shampoo, body wash, etc...you know, things I can't make at home. I just saw this offer come along...

On Cyber Monday, several Green companies, such as Eco-Kids, Earth Mama Angel Baby and Go Green Diapers are offering discounts on their awesome products. Kitty is a big fan on the Earth Mama Angel Baby diaper/first aid salve. I've used it on cuts and bruises and it works. It smells nice too. The salve, along with other Earth Mama Angel Baby products are 30% off on Cyber Monday, November 28th, 2011. This is a good deal, as natural and organic products are hard to find on sale. Stock up!

What natural/organic/green products do you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment