Monday, November 21, 2011

$51 for 7 cloth diapers-FREE shipping

New to cloth diaper or just love covers? I have found a great deal for you. I checked with some of my cover cloth diapering friends-I tend to use pocket cloth diapers for Kitty...anywho, these Econobum diapers are supposed to be good. :) They are on sale BOGOF. Further more, through this particular website, orders over $35 come with a FREE diaper. I added some doublers to the list, bringing the total to $51 for $90ish or so worth of products. I can't say the exact value, because the website chooses the FREE diaper for you. You don't have to get the doublers, you can get anything in value around $12+ to make your order over the $49 to get free shipping.

Sound like something you'd like to buy? Here's how.

  • Go to.kellyscloset
  • Add 4 econobums to your cart Econobum
  • Add a pack of prefolds or doublers to your cart Doublers
  • At check out, make sure it's over $49 for FREE shipping
  • At check out, add code HARVEST for a FREE diaper 

Don't know anything about cloth diapers? It's okay. See my posting about cloth diapers here: How to cloth diaper

No comments:

Post a Comment