Saturday, November 26, 2011

$10 for $20 to Old Navy

Looking for a good deal at Old Navy? Right now you can get $20 to Old Navy for only $10! My favourite way to spend vouchers like this is on sale or clearance items. Last time I did this deal, I got 3 pairs of yoga pants for $10. Yoga pants are what I like to call my "mamaform"-my Mama uniform. With a spitty Kitty like mine-who is admittedly less spitty, but still a messy mess of a baby...I can't justify jeans. Yoga pants just work so much better. :) Old Navy has a wide selection of clothing and accessories for everyone in the family...and their yoga pant selection can't be beat.

Want to get $20 worth of stuff for only $10? Here's How:
* You may even be able to get this deal for free* 
  • Start with Groupon
  • Go to "All Deals" and look for the Grouponicus deals
  • Select the Old Navy deal
  • Go Shopping!
  • *Share this deal with your friends and if 3 people buy through your link, you get yours for FREE*
I hope you find something for your "mamaform" or select a great gift for yourself (non mamaform) or a gift for a loved one. Enjoy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment