Monday, November 21, 2011

Cheap Date Night-2 Movietickets for just about FREE

Looking to get out with your honey? I've got the movie tickets covered for you. I know going out can be so expensive, especially if you have kids. The last time I went to a movie was...erm, well, let's just say, a while. So when I stumbled upon this deal, I thought I better share the word.



Would you like to get 2 movie tickets for $13, plus 9% cash back? Here's how!
  • Start with Ebates. Start a new account and get a gift card, or log in to your existing account.
  • Type in "Eversave" in the search bar
  • A new window will open 
  • Sign up for Eversave or log in-Once you purchase, share your deal via email, Twitter or Facebook. For each friend that buys through your link, you get $10 back...you could possibly get your movie tickets for FREE!
You can buy this deal 3 times. Stash it away for emergencies like the kids painted the dog, or for a planned night out with a loved one. Enjoy your date night out. Go out with a friend, your mom, or your partner. I'll be at home, jealous, but happy that I was able to help you save a lucky buck.

No comments:

Post a Comment