Tuesday, December 6, 2011

$10 Free Dollars to Plum District

Now this, this is my masterpiece. I have done all the dirty work for you and put together a fabulous deal I am sure you will love. Plumdistrict is my new favourite site.

It works like Groupon or Mamapedia. It posts deals at 50% off or more. Recently I wrote about a great deal they offered to Ecomom and Bumkins.

Right now, you can get yourself $10 to Plum District. If you're ready for your money, follow these steps...

*Note, this will only work if you have NOT already signed up to Plum District. If you have already signed up, it's okay, you can still get $5 FREE dollars to their site.



  • Start here with Plumdistrict
  • Sign up and receive your FREE $5.
  • Once you are signed in, click on the upper right hand corner on the "Get $5 to Spend"
  • It will take you to Facebook. Like their page and get a code for $5.
  • Find something to buy by 12/11/11!

Enjoy. Please let me know what deals you got. As always, let me know what you are interested in reading about-I am always looking for ideas and products to blog about. I love to Barter-if you know anyone with a business or product, again let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment