Wednesday, December 7, 2011

6 cent Holiday Cards

Oh happy joy! This is SUCH a great deal. Even I'm impressed with myself. I just scored 20 Holiday Cards for $1.32, making them 6 cents a piece!

Don't need Holiday cards? You can make whatever you want... Birthday announcements, Graduation invitations, Save the Date, etc. I ordered some Holiday Cards to send out. It was super easy to make, you can add as many pictures as you want. I chose to make this adorable card...


Now that you simply MUST have some cards, here's how to get yours...
  • Start with Ebates. Log in. Don't have an account? No problem, new users get $10 back with their first purchase
  • Type "Seehere" in search bar, a new window will open
  • Select 4x8 card on Seehere website
  • Design your cards, add 20 cards to your cart
  • At checkout, use code 25cards
  • Select the $1.49 shipping...your ebates will give you 12% cash back, making the total $1.32 for 20 cards. 

It really doesn't get much sweeter than this. I can't wait to go make some Birthday cards for Kitty-He will be 1 year old in March. Let me know what great creations you crafted! Once again, thanks for helping me to save you some lucky duck bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment