Monday, November 28, 2011

Amber Necklace-Take away pain naturally

The BEST product I have found since having Kitty has to be hands down, Inspired By Finn's Amber Necklace. I got one for Kitty when he was about 5 months old and starting to get some teeth. I had heard about them from a few friends but was skeptical about spending the money on something I didn't know would work or not. The necklace really works. Kitty now has 6 teeth, and I have yet to use any over the counter pain relievers for him. I wanted to make sure these Amber necklaces really worked, so I tried it on myself. I have chronic pain from a motorcycle accident-years ago, pre-Kitty. I was pleasantly surprised by how well it works, even on my chronic pain.
Kitty all passed out in his Jumperoo..wearing a Baltic Amber Necklace


Right now, Inspired By Finn is having a HUGE sale on their items. 40% off! I would stock up for yourself and for baby shower presents. They work for all sorts of pain-headaches, backaches, knee pain, teething pain...and so much more! I wear 3 on my right leg/ankle in the spots that hurt the worst from my motorcycle accident. Kitty wears one through out the day, and at night, I wrap it around his ankle, put a sock over it and then put it in his footie jammies.

How does Baltic Amber work?  "Historically, Baltic Amber has been used in Europe as a natural and traditional remedy and curative for many ailments for centuries. Long ago it was considered one of the leading medicines of its time. Baltic Amber is the most esteemed amber in the world, and the healing qualities of Baltic Amber make it unlike any other type of amber found in the world.

When baltic amber is worn on the skin, the skin's warmth releases trace amounts of healing oils from the amber. These oils contain succinic acid and are absorbed into the skin.

Baltic Amber has some of the highest concentrations of Succinic Acid found in nature, and this is what makes it so special. Succinic Acid is a natural component of plant and animal tissues, and it's presence in the human body is beneficial in many ways."

Don't just take my word for it. I have many friends who use Baltic Amber for not only themselves but their little ones as well. A great time to buy some is right now, when they are 40% off. Start by visiting Inspired By Finn. You must act fast, as this deal is only valid til Nov 29th, 2011. Enter code HAPPYHOLIDAYS for your 40% off. If you read this after Nov. 29th, 2011, enter the code SHARE for 15% off. Love Amber? Stock up and save them for headaches, knee pain, backaches, etc. Just put with your other medicines. I tape mine in place with athletic tape, for areas that are hard to wear, like my knee.

Please in the comment section let them know that you heard about them from LuckyDuck. Thanks!

Many thanks for supporting my Mama's Blog. Love, Kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment